To all my taijiquan friends:
Since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, taijiquan friends from all over the world have sent us a lot of greetings of concern. Under the leadership of my government, the epidemic in China is now under control and the crisis situation is easing. Today COVID-19 has spread on a global scale, and each of us is just an ordinary member of the global family. Although we are not all able to be fighting the virus in the frontline like medical and hospital staff, we can all contribute to our country’s effort by protecting ourselves.
My friends, following the outbreak in my country, I wish to convey to you China’s valuable experience and the measures taken to prevent the spread of the contagion. You must treat the virus outbreak very seriously and protect yourself well!
1. Stay at home as much as possible
2. Wear a mask when you go out
3. Keep distance between people
4. Avoid crowds
5. Avoid touching things; don’t rub your eyes
6. Be sure to wash when you get home
7. Leave outdoor coats and shoes at the door
8. Avoid bringing the virus into your home
9. The house should be ventilated every day
10. Keep regular hours and eat a balanced diet
Remember to practice Taijiquan every day! Enhance your immunity!
Friends, please protect yourself. I look forward to meeting you again!